🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

China and USA

Started by
1 comment, last by Darkan_Fireblade 22 years ago
Would there be any leagal issues if a dev team from china and a dev team from USA joined and made a game togeather? Would the chinese team have to abide by the USA laws and vice versa? Thanks in Advance Sir Darkan Fireblade -"I Feel like im playing Poker i dont know who''s bluffing!"-
Sir Darkan Fireblade
Advertisement
as far as US people working with chinese there isnt much of a problem...as far as chinese people working with US people..well..communist gov''t, they might want a piece of it because they could think of it as an exported commodity or something, that''s something i would take a look into, but the US side is pretty straigtforward..they dont really care who people work with for the most part. But it all depends how people are getting paid and where they are actually located and where the product technically being made etc.

lots of things to look into.

hope it helps
as far as US people working with chinese there isnt much of a problem...as far as chinese people working with US people..well..communist gov''t, they might want a piece of it because they could think of it as an exported commodity or something, that''s something i would take a look into, but the US side is pretty straigtforward..they dont really care who people work with for the most part. But it all depends how people are getting paid and where they are actually located and where the product technically being made etc.

lots of things to look into.

hope it helps

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement