🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Have you sold your game(s)?

Started by
0 comments, last by d000hg 21 years, 10 months ago
I''m interested to see who here has actually finished and put up for sale their games. I''d love to know: The type of game (Direct3D/puzzle/arcade scroller etc) How you sell it - own site/publisher and how you got your site professional, and how much you pay for services like ISP etc What your sales history is like. What you charge. If you''re not happy about telling the whole world, feel free to email me in complete confidence. Apart from anything else, this can be another advertising opportunity! btw should I post this on the Game Prog forum, or would all relevant people come here too? Read about my game, project #1 NEW (13th August): A new screenshot is up, plus diaries for week #3 John 3:16
Advertisement
I''ve setup my site www.harishsave.com to sell my games/software etc. I site is hosted on Linux server, I use Regsoft.com services to accept online payments.

Other details can be found on the site.

Harish Save
www.harishsave.com
Harish Savewww. H A R I S H S A V E . COM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement