🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Indie Game Developer Survey

Started by
6 comments, last by DavidRM 21 years, 9 months ago
The Indie Game Developer Survey Click Here to Fill Out the Survey Welcome to the Indie Game Developer Survey! This survey is part of my research for an upcoming book about independent game development. The goal is to gather information about "indie" game developers and how they do what they do. What''s in it for you? * Information about other indies! If you provide your email address, a summary of all the results will be sent to you, so you can see how you compare to all the other independent game developers out there. * Information about yourself! Sometimes we all need to stop and think about what we''re doing--and why we''re doing it. * A chance to win free software! If you provide your name and email address, and answer every question on the survey, you will be eligible to win a free copy of The Journal--normally $39.95. I will give away 10 copies of The Journal, with the winners drawn at random from those eligible. Yes, this is a long survey. If you would prefer, you can skip all questions marked (Optional) and you will still be eligible for the free software drawing. Also, your "short answer" responses only need to be 1-2 sentences most of the time. Unless you want to write more, of course. =) Click Here to Fill Out the Survey Thanks for taking the time to fill out this survey! -David NOTE: All information provided is kept confidential. DavidRM
Samu Games
Advertisement
Done, didn''t fill in the "Selling your game" section though, I didn''t want to lie.
Grozzler: Thanks. No problem.

DavidRM
Samu Games
just finished it. yes that WAS a big survey!

http://www.positech.co.uk

All done and I''m sure every little helps.

Adrian Cummings (Proprietor)
Mutation Software
www.mutationsoftware.com
www.dweebs.info
Adrian Cummings (Proprietor)Mutation Softwarewww.mutationsoftware.comwww.dweebs.info
Yes, every response helps! =)

Thanks!

DavidRM
Samu Games
Done.
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.
Finished with the survey. It's nice to know that some people still care about the indies out there.

It is coming...8 years in the making and It is finally coming...

-Beavt8r

[edited by - Beavt8r on October 3, 2002 12:52:24 AM]
It is coming...10 years in the making and It is finally coming-Beavt8r...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement