🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Publisher/investor seeks game dev company

Started by
0 comments, last by BrentARose 21 years, 2 months ago
We represent a number of interested publishers and investors who seek either to publish or finance a significant title or who seek a financial interest in a game development company or a company related to the game development industry. The stage of development of the game or company is less relevant than the game or company''s potential (as determined by the investors). The genre or type of game is less important than the potential dollar value of the game or company. We are particularly interested in those companies with games nearly completed, but who fear that completion may be impaired by financial status. However, we are interested in all companies related to the gaming industry, even those who may not even have begun development of their game or games. And we are not strictly interested in game development companies, but all those companies who, as I said earlier, are related to the industry. We would be interested, for instance, in companies that create 3D engines, or those that create "RPG makers." That is, we are interested in the entire industry. If interested, please contact me for further details.
Advertisement
Interesting post, first one in a while.I am also a small publisher who is starting out, but we do have couple strong games behind us.Now our only problem is that we don''t have strong investors that can support us in game publishing industry.We also have couple a RPG & FPS that are in need of funding, nothing large since they are about 40%-70% done.If you are intersted in my post or want more information please contact me at following email fairlite@fairlite.net (website no finished we are working on it) or ICQ - 100477669.

Thank You
Veldin Vrabac
Fairlte Entertainment

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement