🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Business Plan

Started by
0 comments, last by Davaris 23 years, 10 months ago
Hi guys. I''ve been working on an engine that can be used to build RPGs. Its got a map editor, a script editor (for the critters) a world map editor and a graphic/animation editor. So its ready to go. apart from having no artwork. I''ve tried bringing in people to help from the net but none could stick it out for long. So after giving up on that idea I decided to do it properly and try an get investors to start a business. That means I have to do some research for a comprehensive business plan. I was wondering if you guys know where I can get some hard facts and figures to prove it is possible to make money in this business.
"I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity."George W. Bush
Advertisement
Congratulation on your accomplishement. Getting the hard facts and figures points directly to market research. Of all the places there are in the internet to get general market research, finding highly detailed industry specific current figures is one of the very very few things worth paying for while developing your plan.

I would give a query to the folks over at mary-margaret.com and ask them who in the game industry follows this kind of data, and get some contact information and post to them. I don''t know myself, otherwise I would tell you.

I''d be glad to know what you find out. Best of luck, sound like a good product.

Art

Ad astra per aspera - it''s a hard road to the stars

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement