🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Digipen or Full Sail

Started by
0 comments, last by goku0745 23 years, 8 months ago
Hello, I am a sophomore in high school, and I am an amateur game programmer. I am definitely not good at anything. If anyone has been to Digipen or Full Sail, what did you think of it? I want to learn basic programming, and I can barely make any use of C++ so that is the first thing I need to know. Which school is better if my ultimate goal is to work for a commercial game development company? If any employers are reading this, which is doubtful, would you be more apt to hire someone that was educated at Digipen or someone who was educated at Full Sail? I''m so happy, cause today I found my friends, they''re in my head... -Nirvana, Lithium
I''m so happy, cause today I found my friends, they''re in my head... -Nirvana, Lithium
Advertisement
Todays your lucky day. Since I should become a Matry or something like that after this post, I''ll be kind enough to respond. The only advice I can give is to try and track down a post I saw somewhere around here. Someone was ranting and raving about Digipen, I think it was - saying it was a load of crap. I dunno - it might have been the viewpoint. But If you can find the post (the search feature never works for me, but maybe it will for you) try emailing the guy and seeing why he hated it(Digipen or FullSail, can''t remember which). Peace.

==============================
\\// live long and prosper; \||/ die short and rot.
==============================

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement