🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My game demo new release! the one i neew founding for ..

Started by
-1 comments, last by bogdanontanu 23 years, 7 months ago
HI Once again we have a new release of our RTS Game yes is the Game we need 6000USD for finishing it ... download it (both 2 parts are req ) at: www.geocities.com/bogdanontanu/rts_demo_2000_11_part01.zip (about 5.7M) www.geocities.com/bogdanontanu/rts_demo_2000_11_part02.zip (about 4.7M) (for fancy guys i will update soon the www.timemanagementglobal.com site also, if u dont like geocities that is) unzip then in a folder and run the 16 bit file from \bin subfolder for guys with 2M video boards u can run the 8bit gray file in the same folder (just wait a little after loading for palette conversions...) and excuse for black and white looks (just did not know to make a decent colour palette...) New Features ============== Harvesters can create buildings Right click default actions Network improvements (still some bugs) Many new units and animations Intro screen with "fire" and "watter" FX (just choose Single Player and Custom game for max fun) Units AI improvements (patrool and Zone Attack Offensive / Defensive) many others Yes i know i have not done tooltips for interface buttons yet...please excusse... i wanted to release this month (we are working on a htmp help however) Please send back your feed back, machine specifications, counters values (top right counters), impressions, bugs found, more bugs found, No pixels where harmed during the makeing of this game... To the best of out knowledge..... I there is a publisher that can help us ... please... Have fun and Thx again Bogdan
obysoft

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement