🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

My RTS playable DEMO, working link

Started by
2 comments, last by bogdanontanu 23 years, 7 months ago
Hi again after battle with geocities i still cant make it work so here are some links that DO work: www.timemanagementglobal.com/it/demo08a.zip www.timemanagementglobal.com/it/demo08b.zip dl both files to the same folder unzip and run files in /bin (one is 16bit colours and one is 8bit gray) please excuse for inconvenience Again please send your comments and machine specs... THX once again and tell me why cant find 6.000 USD to finish this game? Bogdan
obysoft
Advertisement
wow, I''m quiet impressed!

my counter: ~6500
-P3 841 (oc''ed)
-Geforce 2 GTS (32mb)
-256 Rambus
-Whistler Pro Beta 1
(should be all ya need?)

Question: in the single player menu, how did you do those water effects? I''m really pretty intrested in implementing those into my current project (but for different uses) and it seems to be some pretty good code, as the counter barely flinches when I play with em!

thanks for any help, and good luck on the game!

~noxa~
----------------------------noxa - Ben Vanikhttp://24.3.123.4----------------------------
Thx

email me and i will explain the watter FX effect to you...
there are also some demos that use this FX ..i can email them to you for reference

its no secret...just i think u need ASM to do them widely...its very cpu intensive

Any others?

Tip: in Single Player menu use Custom Game option to have all units available and lots of resources

I will soon put up a w3 site with help for interface buttons...

PS Please answer in DirectX forum if possible...

Bogdan

Edited by - bogdanontanu on November 18, 2000 9:33:39 AM
obysoft
Damn.... The demo crashed after displaying the menu.

Forget about that buggy code, let's start all-over - from scratch. Let's go!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement