🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Finally incorporated!

Started by
6 comments, last by alex mcandrew 23 years, 5 months ago
Well, as the subject says, my company is finally a legal entity. It is called pcgamesforyou.com, LLC and as you can probably guess, the website will be www.pcgamesforyou.com. Now I just need to get the database finished. What a pain! Well, feel free to congratulate me if you want to... Thank you, Alexander McAndrew mcanda@pcgamesforyou.com http://www.pcgamesforyou.com
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined
Advertisement
[interjection deleted], [conjunction deleted]...

[Preposition deleted] [article deleted] [noun deleted] [pronoun deleted] [verb deleted] [preposition deleted] [article deleted] [noun deleted] [preposition deleted] [pronoun deleted] [noun deleted]:
"[conjunction deleted] [pronoun] [auxiliary verb deleted] [verb deleted] [adjective deleted] [noun deleted] [preposition deleted] [conjunction deleted] [adjective deleted] [conjunction deleted] [adjective deleted] [noun deleted]"

[adjective deleted] [noun deleted] [interjection deleted] [interjection deleted]

[remainder of post deleted]
First of all congratulations Alex! And secondly can we please close this thread? It seems "Nicole" is at it again...

I second the motion. Can we ban this users IP even? he dosent seem to have anything of value to bring to these boards, just clutters them up and means reading a lot of trash.

http://www.positech.co.uk
"Nicole''s" been at it on my messageboard too! I really don''t think Anonymous posts should be allowed.

Thanks for the congratulations!

Happy New Year,

Alexander
--------------------Help Needed!Turn-based 20th century strategy wargameTitle still to be determined
Congrats! I don''t really know where you are located, however to receive incorporation can be a bit of a pain and requires a fairly large amount of stability (in America being incorporated usually involves double-taxation [profit and income for employees]). I would assume you are in America, though, as you have LLC (limited liability Corp). And I think LLC is a great way to go, but I hear that the courts are planning to revise if not remove the LLC option due to the great legal options it presents. I hope they don''t do away with it though as that is the route I would like to go as well.

Ah well, enough of that, suffice to say: congrats! I wish you the best of luck! What is it, exactly, that your company does? I recall there was a company that was interested in being a publishing company (somewhere in here) and couldn''t remember if that is yours. If it is the same, then I may be interested in working with you guys sometime in the near future.

Regards,
Charles Galyon
Charles GalyonPresidentNeoPong Software, Inc.
[deleted]
Now I haven''t read the reference to "public" investors you mentioned but basically "public" can mean anything. If a company is privately held like the LLC Alex McAndrew formed you try to do private placement. Once he goes public (in other words, an IPO) he will get public investors in the form of institutional investors etc.

What I think is that Alex meant with "public" that the investors were either outside of his circle of friends/relatives or actually companies which are publicly held. Not uncommon if you run a development studio or an internet based venture.

I can''t really get a grasp of what you perceive as a "lie". In some cases you refer to a poorly phrased statement and in other cases you refer to "I need to see before believing". I personally want to invite you to our Long Beach headquarters whenever you are in L.A. and show you around. Perhaps during the E3? I don''t have anything against sceptics but if you do not offer the ones you target a fair chance to prove you wrong then I don''t think you''re doing this for the right reasons.

Thanks,

Alex de Vries
http://www.crystal-interactive.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement