🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Resources

Started by
13 comments, last by romijade 17 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I thought I'd start a thread about shared resources as Tiffany brought it up in the Yahoo group. These are websites that are useful for news finding/editing/etc. If there are any others you would like to add, please feel free... Direct Press Development ICT Industry Industry Media Article Searching/Tools General News Media Where applicable, a 2-letter ISO Nation Code has been added to links. This denotes primary audience and/or home country. This is to help identify the cultural filters each source is likely to have, as well as the particular flavour of English (if applicable) that the source uses. (E.g. "The Register" has a wealth of general ICT news, but is written in a strongly British style with much use of sarcasm and irony. This could cause problems for many of our readers, a large number of whom are not native speakers of English. Any news items from that source should be rewritten for our target audience.) These details are important if GDNet staff are to maintain a consistent house style. [Edited by - Rob Loach on August 26, 2006 8:14:14 AM]
Rob Loach [Website] [Projects] [Contact]
Advertisement
Great idea, stickified!
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Added MCV. I also see Leigh's Games Media, keep 'em coming!
I've added ... lots :)
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Awesome! I have a list too and I'll add them to this later...
You should email the PR departments of as many game-related companies as you can think of and ask to be added to their press release email list.
good idea - added to agenda
Quote: Original post by Oluseyi
You should email the PR departments of as many game-related companies as you can think of and ask to be added to their press release email list.

You just want to share the pain from GDC, don't you?
Thanks to Michalson, I decided to add IGN.
Added 1UP.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement