🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Action Points

Started by
1 comment, last by Tiffany_Smith 18 years, 3 months ago
Here is the list of action points from the meeting. Those with ??? have not yet been allocated to anybody. Feel free to volunteer for anything you want to do. List all development team requirements and send them to Kevin for approval (Leigh) Create a news category hierarchy (Tiffany) Put together news guidelines from News Team HQ thread (Leigh) Add approval of user submissions to guidelines (Leigh) Talk to Kevin about new editors and possibility of approaching eSCHEn (Tiffany) Liaise with Drew and Howard about avoiding overlap in interviews (slowpid) Liaise with Drew about conflict between news roundup email and GD Direct (Tiffany) Sort out storage and usage guidelines for images and get some new icons (Rob) Add template for emailing companies to guidelines (Leigh) Sort out access to News Team HQ FAQ to post guidelines (Leigh) Gather PR email addresses (Tiffany) A GDC news post on Sunday if we can get enough information about features (Leigh) Find out about GDC coverage features (Tiffany) Get news editors access to erb forum (Tiffany to talk to Richard) Meta news posts about GDC coverage throughout the week (???) Future work on new article system: - Customised lead-in template (???) - Revamp user submission form (Tiffany) - Pin down the layout scheme (???) [Edited by - pan narrans on April 23, 2006 11:10:32 AM]
Minister of Propaganda : leighstringer.com : Nobody likes the man who brings bad news - Sophocles (496 BC - 406 BC), Antigone
Advertisement
1) Kevin has given me the go ahead to find more editors. I'll create a post in the lounge within the next few days and providing we get a response we can move onto choosing the best candidate/s.

2) GDC feature list news coverage is cancelled because the GDC page goes up tomorrow (Monday 20th). The GDC team will cover everything themselves.

3) Waiting for a response on getting the news team access to the ERB forum.
News hierarchy is good to go but need to talk to Kevin about the system.

PR email address list started and posted, it will be a work in progress.

I have assigned myself two new tasks; Revamping the user submission form and Liaising with Drew about news roundup email and GD Direct.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement