🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crystal Interactive

Started by
24 comments, last by naboo 23 years, 4 months ago
Just a sort question: ¿What did happend with Crystal Interactive? I go to the home page and get something about Nutridata
"Wipe them out" -- Darth Sidious -- naboo
Advertisement
I think they are having webserver problems, it seems to be up and down (liek another site we all know...) Nutridata are the parent company AFAIK.
Hopefully Alex will post to clarify soon.

http://www.positech.co.uk
LOFL, soon or later the truth comes out...
Crystal Interactive is currently in the process of moving its web site to a more powerful and reliable server. This was prompted by the rapid growth we have experienced in the past weeks and will help to sustain this growth in the months ahead. This process should be completed within the week and will ensure that downtimes and other interruptions will be but a not-so fond memory.

Plain English:
The amount of traffic we are getting has caught us with our pants down. With this server upgrade, we will be able to continue expanding our web site ... it will also give us the opportunity to add many new features and services that are planned for the future.

Somewhat OT:
I have followed much of the "drama" created by various anonymous posters here in these message boards regarding Crystal and haven''t yet joined in to battle the flames. Though, let me just say that we are working incredibly hard here to make Crystal Interactive and the developers we work with as successful as possible. There have been great developments on the retail front, such as a MAJOR distribution contract with Softek International, as well our exciting online boom, in just the last few weeks.

My job in part, is to make Crystal''s online business a sterling success and make no doubt about it ... I will not rest until this is achieved.

-Timothy Yarosh
Webmaster
Crystal Interactive, Inc.
www.crystal-interactive.com

Lucid Games
www.lucidgames.net
funny that this thread came up, because i''ve just recently seen the changes to crystal interactive''s site, and i''m very impressed. the design is great, and it displays the products nicely. my jaw dropped when i saw the shots of the box art... i e-mailed alex yesterday, hoping to get a reply soon.

--
david@neonstar.net
neonstar entertainment
--david@neonstar.netneonstar entertainment
oh and another thing, i just checked their site. it''s up.

--
david@neonstar.net
neonstar entertainment
Note please that I didn''t start this thread. Just a question Peddler, how many copies did crystal interactive sell of Trax?
Sorry Nicole, but that''s none of your business!
alex, did you get my e-mail?

--
david@neonstar.net
neonstar entertainment
LOFL!!! All real companies make that information PUBLIC! Anything to hide?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement