🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

UK - looking for work experience in summer

Started by
4 comments, last by Freeride Designs 23 years, 2 months ago
Hi, I am 19 and currently studying for a computer science degree at Nottingham Trent University. After my four years at university I want to become a games programmer, and therefore would like to gain some experience within the games industry throughout the summer. I am primarily looking to help with programming (I don’t mind working on tools or anything else. I have experience in both 2D and 3D programming, and have completed 2 (fairly large) games and a few smaller games. demos can be found @ http://freeridedesign.cjb.net I will be available to work from the start of June to late September. And I''m willing to relocate for this period. But my prefered areas are Nottingham and Brighton (and the south in general) So if you think you can help me then please drop me a line @ CC006740@ntu.ac.uk Thanks Carl Warwick ----------------
Freeride Designs
----------------
----------------
Black Edge Games
----------------
Advertisement
The best you can do is to inform the companies you are interested
about your current position. Not all companies are searching on gamedev.
you can find a page full of links to UK game developers here.. http://www.datascope.co.uk/datascope/gateway.htm
OK, cheers guys, I''ve been to datascope, and had a couple of promising replies from developers.

Hope all goes well.

----------------
Freeride Designs
----------------
----------------
Black Edge Games
----------------
I have a placement for beta testing at Lionhead in the third week of July.
Go to the Lionhead website and the Lionhead board for dates available
Thanx, but I''ve now got a place thanks to datascope, and will be working on a PS2 game.

Carl Warwick

----------------
Freeride Designs
----------------
----------------
Black Edge Games
----------------

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement