🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking to hire a programmer to create anti cheat

Started by
3 comments, last by dsolis777 23 years, 2 months ago
Hello all. I am a 30 year old addicted gamer who plays rogue spear on msn zone site . I play tournaments and I am tired of all the cheating. All the cheats seem to be the same so I know its possible to make it harder for people to cheat . I want to hire someone to create a patch for the game that the host and all other players joining his server would have to install to play in our room. Anyone interested please let m eknow. David S.
Advertisement
Write more detailed desciption for me.
Vitaly V. Tatarintsev
My knowledge of programming is very limited so I will try my best to describe the cheats. Maybe if you contacted me via icq I could send you the two cheats that people use. My icq number is 113031729 . The game is called rogue spear we log on to www.zone.msn.com to play on our friends server. We can hold up to 16 players in each game. The most popular cheat is called Stealth Vertigo and this allows people to have auto aim and see enemies and also lag cheat or aka disapearing cheat. The other cheat speeds up all windows application and the game too . You can reload faster and fire and run way faster. Please let me know if you would like to see the cheats . I also have an image of the cd of Rogue Spear. David
Might I note that this was cross-posted to most of the forums...
Might I note that this was cross-posted to most of the forums...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement