🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Free Multiplayer Games

Started by
1 comment, last by gavco98 22 years, 11 months ago
Hi, my name is Gavin Coates, and I am the co-founder of a multiplayer games site (www.multiplayercentral.co.uk) I would like to make available some free online games for visitors to the site, and I was wondering if anyone here has any completed games that I may use. I am looking for anything multiplayer, wether its a simple card game or a MMORPG. The game will be free to play (possibly requiring registration though) and the game will remain your property. You will also be credited as the author. Basically all we are doing is hosting your work. If anyone is interested, or knows someone that may be, please email nighthawk@multiplayercentral.co.uk and we will discuss the idea. Thanks for your time and attention G Coates ------------------------------------------------------------
Gavin Coates
Co-Founder
http://www.multiplayercentral.co.uk
Gavin Coates
[size="1"]IT Engineer / Web Developer / Aviation Consultant
[size="1"][ Taxiway Alpha ] [ Personal Home Page ]
Advertisement
All you do is hosting? And no pay? Mhh

May the game use the server as match-maker?

Humanity''s first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt
Humanity's first sin was faith; the first virtue was doubt
At the moment the site is making no money at all, but once we get more hits we will start using advertising banners. Maybe sometime along the lines you may get payed, but at the moment there is no plans to pay you, even I aint getting payed!

With regards to using the servers as a match maker, that depends primarily on our webhosts. At the moment we only rent webspace, we do not have a dedicated machine. If you require a process to be continually running on the server, we would have to speak with our webhosts and sort something out.

If you are interested send me the details of what the server would need to do and ill have a word with the hosts, and see if it will be possible.

We have 1GB of webspace and 1.5Gb of bandwidth per month (plus more if needed, but at a cost ) so almost anything is possible.

G Coates
------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin Coates

Co-Founder

http://www.multiplayercentral.co.uk
Gavin Coates
[size="1"]IT Engineer / Web Developer / Aviation Consultant
[size="1"][ Taxiway Alpha ] [ Personal Home Page ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement