Advertisement

Offering Help - Programmer

Started by December 02, 2011 05:35 AM
5 comments, last by Nick Heiskell 12 years, 8 months ago
[font="Times New Roman"][/font]Name: Michael Rogers.
Expected Compensation: Idon't care about compensation. I want to be involved with making games.
Contact Information:PM me or my site [color="#0000ff"]contact page
Previous Projects:The site has informationabout the samples I have worked on. No code on the site but I can provide that is needed. I have 3 games Ihave developed, 2 solo and 1 in a team.

[font="Times New Roman"][/font]You can see that information about the games I have developed here.

I am an experience commercialapplication developer I have been developing commercial applications since1996, I use VB.NET or VB to develop in commercially. I am looking to get intogame programming and development and have done a course, a simple one in C# andXNA. I have the ability to work in a team, and would offer my services. I wouldconsider myself a beginner in developing games and though I know C# and C++ Iwould still state I am a beginner in those languages though I am slowlylearning. I am working my way through the 3D Buzz stuff on C++ and C# / XNA

I would love to work with ateam to develop a game of any kind, I also have many ideas for games to developbut really I want to get going with a team to develop games and to move ontobigger and better things. I live in Melbourne, Australia and I have access to avast array of development tools due to my day job.

I look forward to hearingfrom anyone about anything for this and if there is anything else you want toknow please let me know.

Thanks
Michael
hi interested to assist me? im currently making a small game
Advertisement

Sure, would love to help.
Thanks
Michael

[quote name='Novangaia' timestamp='1322823463' post='4889731']

Sure, would love to help.
[/quote]

Add my skype : Killenlinus21
I know C# but I am struggling a bit with XNA 4.0.

If you want to help with our unpaid little 2D board game, you are welcome to join us. I have a distinct vision for the game, but welcome input and creativity. I want it to be a fun thing, not a stress-out thing.

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/612498-wanted-xna-40-c-programmers-for-25d-robotz-online-game/page__p__4871575__fromsearch__1#entry4871575

My direct e-mail is:

tomandsyndi@yahoo.com

Here are a few things I'll need help with programming:

-game state
-managing game pieces (position, status, health, etc.)
-in game "chat" ability
-networking (lobby for players to find and join games or start a new game, support for internet gameplay, server, client, etc.)
-total control over cell animation
-level editor at some point
-data structures to support the game (queues, lists, arrays, delegates, events, etc.)
I am currently working on developing a team to work on a demo for a 3D RPG just to see how the gaming community reacts to it. It will be made in XNA so I figure your skills would more than qualify. If your interested please shoot me a PM or email me at lukewall73@bellsouth.net
<----HammerTime!!!---->
Advertisement
I would love to have you on my team as a C# Programmer, PM me or e-mail me at [email="thatonekidxdx@gmail.com"]thatonekidxdx@gmail.com[/email]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement