Advertisement

Need a 2D Artist for Open World LAN RPG Creative Game

Started by December 18, 2011 12:53 AM
-1 comments, last by WolfKishin 12 years, 9 months ago
Project name:

No name yet since we have only just started this project and its only in a very basic stage.

Brief description:

The project only just started about 2 days ago and so far all we have are a large amount of organized notes of what features the game will have. It's going to be an open world game much like the elder-scroll series, but it will have creative aspects to it like being able to build your own houses and harvest materials from the land which will give you the ability to actually modify the landscape itself. It will include:
  • 8 Races
  • 6 Classes
  • 7 Secondary Classes
  • LAN Gameplay
  • A world that we will continue to update and expand
  • Quests
  • Large NPC Villages and Cities
  • The Ability to create player villages
  • Dungeons and Caves
  • And Much More

Target aim:

Our target is really just to make a popular open world RPG with a friendly community for anyone to just download and get started on exploring an ever-growing world with an infinite amount of possibilities.

Compensation:

It's going to be a non-profit game so there will be no pay, but you will get a large amount of credit for working on the game.

Technology:

Using Moai SDK
    And Writing it in C++

Talent needed:

I need someone who can design a HUD For the game and Sprites

Team structure:

We don't really have a team yet it's just me and my sister and we came up with doing this just to have fun.

Contacts:

rynhunt@gmail.com

Previous Work by Team:

... Nothing. This would be our first project although i do have experience with programming since i have written small games myself similar to asteroids and one game that was like a 2D version of the Chao Gardens from Sonic.

Additional Info:

I know that this sounds completely stupid and hopeless for a project and im almost 100% sure that no one will want to help us, but please no trolling or anything of the sort just comment if you think you know a way that you can help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement