Team Needed for 2D project

Started by December 18, 2011 04:52 PM
-1 comments, last by Pattuga 12 years, 9 months ago
Team Name:
Not yet decided

Project Name:
Stick Batlers (temporary name)

Brief Description:
Stick Batlers is a 2D fighting-style game (similar to Naruto Ultimate Ninja & Dragon Ball Tenkachi Games style), in which the characters are Stick-based figures.
I was inspired by the good aspect and fluent movements of Fancy Pants, and I thought it wold be so cool to have a fighting game with the style of Fancy Pants, with great animations and characters and with a good storyline.

Target Aim:
Still deciding if the game is going to be a low-cost game or a free game, with a donation system (some extra features to donators). Also, if the game is successful, I'm planning to do an adaptation to other platforms, like Android an iOS (with price)

Compensations:
No definitive compensations. The profits from donation and/or cost of the game will be distributed by the members of the team based on work.

Technology:
No game engine decided yet. This will be decided between programmers and game designers I prefer some game designing programs, like MMF2 Developer an Game Maker, although I have programming skills in various languages and I'm an easy learner.

Talent Needed:
  • Programmers: Programmers with experience in programming are needed, that can crate the physics, AI, etc. Work to be shared by about 2 programmers
  • Graphic Designers (Spriters, Mappers, UI Designers): Graphic Designers who van crate sprites for fluent movements, the map objects and the UI (not that hard, a lot like Fancy Pants). Work to be shared by about 2 Designers
  • Game Composer: One person is need to make the general sounds of interactions and battles and the music for the battles.

Team Structure:
    • Project Leader, Game Designer: Me - I do a little of everything. I have programming and graphic designing experience and I can help the rest of the team with it. I will supervise the team and work on the storyline but, of course, I will take suggestion from the rest of the team.

Planning on putting one up when the project begins.

Contacts:
      My email: pattuga@gmail.com
      Skype will be provided to members of the team

Previous Works:
      I worked in some small projects with some friends for experience that never came out.

Additional Info:
      o5qog6.png

Just a small example of what one of the character could look like

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement