2D Isometric Zombie Shooter

Started by December 20, 2011 03:24 PM
-1 comments, last by FiVeTeN 12 years, 9 months ago
Team name:
TBD

Project name:
Quarantine, but this can change.

Brief description:
Quarantine is an isometric zombie shoot-em-up/survival game. As of now, I am going for a round based survival in which the more rounds you survive, the higher the points/rank you will get. The project is inspired by [color="#ff8c00"]Project Zomboid and [color="#ff8c00"]Survival Crisis Z.

Target aim:
This game will remain [color="#ff8c00"]free. It is being made for experience. If the game becomes popular and the engine runs fine, I want to work on giving it more RPG elements or even creating a multiplayer/MMO version.

Compensation:
You can put work in your portfolio!

Technology:
Java with Slick2D.

Talent needed:
If you feel like you can offer help which is not stated on this post, go ahead and contact me.

-[color="#ff8c00"]Artist (UI/Tiles/Characters/Animations)
-[color="#ff8c00"]Sound/Music developer (Ambient Music/Ambient Sounds/Gun Sounds/Zombie Sounds/etc..)

I have a basic understanding of art and decent understanding of music, so hopefully your talents surpass mine. I don't want to spend time on either art/sound because programming is my passion.

I could always use dedicated people to help me[color="#ff8c00"] test the game and [color="#ff8c00"]give ideas.

If you are a [color="#ff8c00"]novice programmer and want more experience, I can use some help writing the more basic code.

Team structure:
Lead Programmer / Lead Developer - Me

Contacts:
email - seibert_cody@yahoo.com
Skype - fivetenmontrail

Previous Work by Team:
Not much, but here they are:
-Tetris
-Quarantine: Current Build

Additional Info:
I am looking for a team on that will also want to work on future projects. If you are [color="#ff8c00"]dedicated to making games, then I would be glad to work with you.

Send me work that you have done.
-If you don't have work, then try to show me that you will be [color="#ff8c00"]dedicated to the project. I don't care about age, as long as you are [color="#ff8c00"]dedicated.

ANY

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement