Advertisement

[Offered] 2D and 3D work - german workmanship included

Started by December 29, 2011 04:08 PM
1 comment, last by f_smith 12 years, 8 months ago
Hi,
I'm Fabian Schmidt from Germany and I'm looking to do some paid freelancing as 2D and 3D person on a couple of (smaller) projects smile.png
I can do GUI and Menu Art as well as inorganic prop/level modeling including texturing with diffuse materials. No normal mapping/highpoly modeling, sry.
My current portfolio can be seen here: http://www.acumen-de...blog/?page_id=6

You can contact me via PM or E-Mail: fabian@engaginggames.com

Normally I'm leaning towards a cartoony style as you can see from the following examples, but I'm always open for different styles and would actually love to expand my portfolio with a couple of more realistic items !

db_gui_coin1.jpg

birdie_hawk_attack3.jpg

microwave_food.jpg

uni_env_test1.jpg

uni_endless_block1.jpg

crazy_kernels_items1.jpg

tractor_ingame.jpg

car_scene_wip3.jpg

I hope I display my skillset as clear as possible so nobody asks for certain tasks, I'm not capable of realizing. I don't like to screw with people's expectations.
From my past experiences with various people's and companies I learned that the best and most valuable results came when the references and expectations were crystal-clear.
So the more precise you can be with your assignments, the better the outcome will be smile.png

I'm open for any kind of work you might be able to offer.
I'd love if we can work out an indie friendly deal.
You can contact me via PM or E-Mail: fabian@engaginggames.com

MSN: fabi@acumen-design.de
Portfolio: www.acumen-design.de
Ich wusste gar nicht, dass die gute, alte "deutsche Wertarbeit" auch in Bezug auf Spielegrafiken einen so guten, internationalen Ruf geniest ;) Vielleicht sollte ich auch damit werben!
Do you need an 2d Artist? Please visit my website:

http://www.hanka-design.com
Advertisement
Well, we'll see about that, I'll let you know how it worked out :P
Have my blessings at reusing it!

MSN: fabi@acumen-design.de
Portfolio: www.acumen-design.de

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement