Advertisement

Composer Available For Work

Started by January 02, 2012 05:11 PM
0 comments, last by pallmanni 12 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone,

My name is Kári Sigurðsson and I'm from Iceland. After a long break from composing for video games I'm looking for work once again, I'm able to work on short cues up to whole video game scores, whatever it is I'm available to make the music you need smile.png

You can check out some of the music I've made at: http://soundcloud.com/Karisigurd4

I can make music in a variety of styles, the instrument libraries I use are really diverse and sound amazing, I'll name a few of the libraries i use so you can get an idea of their variety - Hollywood Brass, Hollywood Strings, Symphonic Choirs, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Fab Four, Goliath, Ministry of Rock, Pianos Gold, Ra, Stormdrum 2, Voices of passion.

I'm mostly looking for paid work, my prices are very competitive and lower than average, if you have any questions about it feel free to send me a line and we can discuss it, I always think negotiation is the way to go and I'm sure we can settle on a price we both can be happy about.

You can contact me at [email="Karisigurd4@gmail.com"]Karisigurd4@gmail.com[/email] for more information if you're interested.
I can deliver anything from electronic/ethnic/rock music to uplifting and light hearted orchestral pieces to epic cinematic orchestral songs with a huge choir.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement