[WANTED] Development Team for creating Sims 3 style game

Started by January 03, 2012 06:21 AM
2 comments, last by NoahBangs 12 years, 8 months ago
Team name:
Noah's Ark Studios

Project name:
Good Life

Brief description:
Good Life is basically like The Sims 3, Only there are way more things to customize. It will also come with a bunch of tools to create content easily. There will be Expansion & Stuff Packs.

Target aim:
I intend to sell this on the market. Everyone will be credited.

Compensation:
I will negotiate payments to the helping team/people.

Technology:
It will be for PC, Mac & Linux. Use whatever means necessary to make this game possible.

Talent needed:
Full Development Team (Modellers, Texture Artists, Sound Designers, Animators, etc)

Team structure:
I just direct what goes into the project and stuff. Sorry, I don't have the necessary skills or team.

none

Contacts:
[email="immortalsimman@hotmail.com"]immortalsimman@hotmail.com[/email]

Previous Work by Team:
none

Additional Info:
I can only accept developers with background references and that their within the United States.

Any
Hi my name is Nestor Chavez and I have been a 3d modeler for 8 years with 3+ years of game industry experience.I have obtained a degree in 3d design from Los Angeles Mission College Institute of Multimedia Arts.I have done various freelance gigs such as prototyping for inventors, visualization rendering, game character modeling,animation and modeling in general for games.I am looking for paid work only, if you are interested and want to see some of my work please visit my website NestorD3dModeler and/or contact me at [email]nestor_c@yahoo.com.Thank[/email] you for your time and have a nice day.

Skype name: nestor_c818
Advertisement
Will this game be using the game engine you are developing (http://www.gamedev.net/topic/617650-wantedprogrammers-designers-for-creating-game-engine/)?
Is this the game you talked about in the other thread where you said "I shall have tons of dollars when my first game is published."?

Will this game be using the game engine you are developing (http://www.gamedev.n...ng-game-engine/)?
Is this the game you talked about in the other thread where you said "I shall have tons of dollars when my first game is published."?

I can work on the game engine I want to create in the future. Right now, I'm stuck between Unity3d and Torque.

oh and the part where I said tons of dollars, that was in my game engine thread.
Hello Mastermind89,

Please notice that the Unity engine has a completely free version and I must recommend it if you are under low assets, the free version features low graphics as a con but you must know an isometric game such as the Sims requires less attention to close detail so that should be fairly easy. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement