In need of a programmer for a retro throwback...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Tekken5 12 years, 6 months ago
[color=#222222]

[color=#1C2837]

Brief description/Talent Needed:

[font="'lucida sans unicode"][color="#1c2837"]Hello. For a few months I have been working on creating an 16-bit style hack n slash (similar to this) and it has come pretty far. I have the core gameplay elements up and running (such as player actions and enemy behaviors) but I've realized that what I really want to do is work on the design elements (statistics, level layouts, ridiculous dialogue etc.). Rather than try to divide my time and end up with a poorer game, I thought I would see if anyone would want to take over as the lead for the programming duties on this project?[/font]

[color=#222222]

[color=#1C2837]

Target aim:
The target platform for this project iOS. The pricing structure is release the game for free (with ads) and have an in app transaction of $0.99 to remove ads. I am also interested in getting a PC version (download or web based) out there. Of course, since this is a collaboration, we will discuss this as the project progresses.

Compensation:
If any money is made off of this project, we will each get equal shares. I should note that I work with a company (E1FTW Games) to publish my games. They handle all licensing, purchase software, and help get the word out about the game. In return, they take a small percentage of any profits that are made. But, you and I will equally split the rest of the profits.

[color=#222222]

[color=#1C2837]

Contacts:
Please email me at tofudude@me.com

[color=#222222]

[color=#1C2837]

Previous Work by Team:
I am usually a programmer and I have worked on several games including a old school shooter homage, two arcade style games that are going to be published on the iOS app store and I currently have music and beat-em-up games in development, along with a bowling game.

[color=#222222]

[color=#1C2837]

ENCOURAGING

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement