Writer available for RPG story

Started by
0 comments, last by Tim Duong 12 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone. I am offering to work with a team to create a complex and rich story for a RPG-type game. There are a few things that I consider important in stories, some of which are:

• Reasonable plot summaries that are complex in emotions and description
  • A tight cast of characters, and an equally identifiable antagonist group.
  • A unique story "lore" background. For this, I really prefer the classic JRPG style over the Western RPG. (Think Final Fantasy series vs. Dragon Age.) I feel the latter is overwhelming and not really enjoyable at all (plus tons of work.)
  • Plots that do not drastically change aim mid-game. For instance, if the heroes are fighting humans the first half of the game, they shouldn't radically shift towards fighting only monsters, or something to that effect.

I'd be glad to talk with you and your team so feel free to email me. I'm not here for money, this is just a hobby. However, you must show me that you're committed to the project and you have a detailed and scheduled game-plan for development. I've been burned before- so I expect commitment.

Personally I feel that every game should have a good story, and more of than not it is something that is sacrificed. Contact me if you'd prefer it not be that way!
Advertisement
Hi Swivel,

I'm new to the forums but read your post and thought you might be interested in what my team and I are doing.

This is our blog: [html]http://dominionarts.blogspot.com/[/html]

Please feel free to contact me via Skype at tim.kiem if you are interested :)

Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement