Programmer-php,designer cartoon,symfony-knewer Wanted

Started by
-1 comments, last by MagicFuture 12 years, 6 months ago

Team name:
FUN ONLINE ROMANIA

Project name:
Future Interconected Games

Brief description:
It will be a 4 level work. First level is creating and developing a simple mmorpg web-based as the basis of future similar games.
Second level will expand games features to social networks.
3rd level is about extending social abilities to a new level, creating a different network.
The final level is, at this moment, classified.

Target aim:
Freeware

Compensation:
All Team Members (3+1) will share equal percentages for levels 1 and 2. For level 3 there will be some changes. The Team will share all the work (data/know how) and all the profit. For beggining will be 15 days of work and in max 2 months first earnings.

Technology:
Apache web server with symfony and pho with mysql. Graphic design from scretch so no costs. The single cost is supported by me for a dedicated server. I also know all the others work (i am a php programmer and a network admin and also server admin and also too knowledge of graphics but not from scretch just modify).

Talent needed:
Programmer in php with at least 4 years behind and usage of mysql.
Symfony server instalation and administration and also apache server optimizer.
Graphic design of characters and place like cartoons.

Team structure:
1. Php programmer
2. Server administrator
3. Graphic designer
4. Project manager (help each 3others, optimize stuff, follow ideas and trends, pay all the server maintenance cost, sales and connections)

www.fun-online.ro but it's not ready yet

Contacts:
hr@fun-online.ro

Previous Work by Team:
www.best-klan.ro but now it's down

Additional Info:
It will be a great project with lot of satisfaction and above all Team Members will have more then lot of money, will have the honour to change something by creating something totally different.
This is a 4 level project. First levels (1-2) require only 4 members and will become to send earnings in few then 3 months. Level 3 will be something different but in the targeted way. In the final level all you knew about something will change because of 2 facts: money (you'll have no worry about) and people will knew who you are.

I expect nice professional and with vision fellows!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement