🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The 8 Hour Dragon

Started by
0 comments, last by Tome Steve Srsan 11 years, 11 months ago
This is an experimental game I wrote over a couple of days, inspired by an 8-hour-time-limit game programming challenge on LudumDare.

All up I spent about 8 hours on the core game, but probably another 4 tidying up some accessibility issues and getting it working at a playable framerate on computers other than my own. I’m pretty happy with the result, and I think I’ll take the project further (probably iPad/tablet format) if there’s enough interest in this sort of thing. So without further ado, I’m proud to present The 8 Hour Dragon!

play The 8 Hour Dragon online here

Unfortunately it only works in Web-kit browsers on moderate to high-end machines (due to bad programming, not any sort of high technical requirement!). If you do play it, I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Click here to view the iotd
Advertisement
i finished it and even though its quite small (and that i couldn't even think about doing) i still like it a lot :D i may be horrible at programming let alone 2d programming but for eight hours all i can do is congratualte u :D well done

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement