🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Multiplayer game funds

Started by
0 comments, last by Nurgle 22 years, 8 months ago
Howdy folks... I was just looking at that Artifact thing (only the website), and I was wondering how people actually process payment details? Do you have a merchant bank account, or do you expect cheques? If you have the former, how do you manage monthly/hourly/secondly charges? Nurgle After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

Advertisement
We use DigiBuy to process credit card payments. Players can pay via web page, fax, phone, or mail. DigiBuy also handles cash, check, and money order payments, but we try to steer those type of payments directly to us (so we don''t have to pay the processing fee).

DigiBuy sends us an email notification of the payment, then we apply the payment to the player''s Artifact account. Some parts of this process are more automated than others. But it generally works well.

I''d love a way to handle recurring billing via credit cards, but I haven''t come across a company offering that third party service just yet. If anyone knows of such a company, please feel free to share... :-)

DavidRM
Samu Games

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement