Writer (+amateur artist, musician, python programmer) looking to join a project

Started by
0 comments, last by SplashedInk 3 years, 10 months ago

Hi,

I'm a writer (+ amateur artist, musician, python programmer) who is currently looking to join a hobby project. I currently have a fair bit of time free due to the leader of the project I had been working on being too busy to continue. I hope you feel free to reach out to me whether you think your project might fit or not ?

WHAT I AM ASKING

• A project that is past conceptual stage and is well underway. For the reasons above, I'm not looking to join in the early stages of development, meaning while the game is still in the form of ideas. I'm eager to see a finished work!
  • A project with family friendly content. I'm not comfortable with shooters, adult content and the like. Of course stories can deal well with themes like violence, what I mean is when it's gratuitous ?
  • A friendly team that I can work with via message here. I'm not on social media, so our discourse would be here.

WHAT I CAN OFFER

• Experience in storyboarding, dialogue, and general prose. Although I tend to high fantasy, I'm by no means unwilling to try other genres (although I don't get sci-fi). I also love poetry, so will probably try to find where I can fit a poem in your game (if you let me).
  • Experience in Ren'Py visual novel scripting language, and thus I half understand python (although be warned, I am not a programmer, and my python is very hacky).
  • Art and music, if you don't have qualms with it (the style of which I believe is called amateur). Some examples below.

I'm more than happy to take on more than one hat if that works. I look forward to hearing from you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement