Small team seeking assistance with 3D visuals, UI, etc. (Non Paid for now)

Started by
0 comments, last by ObstinateFrog 3 years, 4 months ago

Hello, First post here, so apologies if I misstep here.

Let me lead off with the fact that this is unpaid at this time. We do intend to compensate those involved if/when income is generated (more of a when in my opinion of course).

Myself and another individual have recently started work on a fairly sizable project for a mobile RTS (NON P2W, we have a plan for this). We have just recently added a third person to the group for the audio side of things, but our biggest gap by far is on the visual side.

We are working in UE4 and utilizing some assets that we have for free currently, but this is strictly for testing mechanics as we build. This game is set in the medieval time period as with many of this kind, and will also have some monsters or mythological creatures. We are also planning to have quite a bit of skin and item customization available, but we can get into all of that more later.

We are needing characters, units, buildings, weapons, armor, UI, level & map, etc. (yup…all the visuals…).

If you are interested in possibly helping out with the project add me on Discord and I can share a lot more information on what we are doing there.

Discord: Mars#5430

Thanks for your time and consideration.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement