🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Alternative Games Inc.

Started by
4 comments, last by Nazrix 22 years, 6 months ago
There is a publishing company for smaller-budget games I heard of. I didn''t know if anyone else had heard of them so I thought I''d pass along the knowledge. Alternative Games Inc.
Need help? Well, go FAQ yourself. "Just don't look at the hole." -- Unspoken_Magi
Advertisement
Just wanted to say thanks for shareing the information. :-)

Alex Ford
PointSoft EA Co., Ltd.
http://www.pointsoftonline.com
I know them because we contacted these people to enquire about a possibility of selling their products in retail. I got a very rude response after we sent over a sample contract. Instead of a polite "thanks but no thanks" they reverted back to name calling and using other obscene words. Normally I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but these people are really weird to say the least...

Alex
I have to agree here. Very unprofessional look (no offense intended).

My companies website: www.nielsbauergames.com

To Alex de Vries of Xing Interactive who previously worked for Crystal Interactive, please don''t do dirty things like libelous talking about your competition like Alternative Games.
Mmm. Look who''s here.

Alex, the problem was in the contract and its clauses and with your reputation it didn''t help at all, add to that the lack of references from the game developers of the games that are listed on your site.

Also, posting these kinds of messages isn''t improving your reputation either.

I hope we can be fair competitors & all we wish to do is make games & get on with our lives.

Happy New Year & best regards,

Hunchback_man
AG Team

P.S. And Jester101, our site may not be the best flashy looking site, I agree, but at least it gets the job done. Suggestions are always appreciated! Feel free to e-mail me at hunchback_man@alternativegames.ca

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement