🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Rectification regarding Alternative Games

Started by
4 comments, last by Xing Interactive 22 years, 6 months ago
Dear Readers, Let me be the first to take this step and place a rectification regarding my unfortunate comments about Alternative Games. As it turns out their initial reply to me was impulsive and based on a misunderstanding. I therefore regret this has culminated in me reporting this on this forum, where I should have taken more care and should have known better. I apologize publicly towards the people at Alternative Games and I wish them a good and happy 2002. Sincerely, Alex de Vries http://www.xinginteractive.com
Advertisement
Hey Alex,

Happy New Year to you too & goodluck regarding your new Company, Xing Interactive.

Hopefully 2002 will be a better year for everyone!

Hunchback_man
AG Team
http://www.alternativegames.ca
Thanks. I appreciate it very much.

Take care and best wishes,

Alex
I can feel the love

||--------------------------||
Black Hole Productions
President/Programmer/Expert on stuff
||--------------------------||
||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||
"me reporting this on this forum, where I should have taken more care and should have known better"

Right, you''ll be nice to them in public but in private you are gonna continue talking crap about them as usual.

By the way in case you didn''t guess it was me the one who emailed Alternative Games telling them what you wrote.

Roman Arce (aka Nicole Poster)
Roman,

The rectification was a direct result of me talking to Alternative Games in order to find a solution to our misunderstanding. The matter has been resolved and I don''t see why you still have to keep on pounding the subject. You really seem to enjoy reminding people of past mistakes they already explained a million times and unknowingly and unwillingly became a part of.

For the one billionth and first time: I was just an employee of Crystal Interactive. I''m sick and tired of having to carry the stigma of having ever worked for those scoundrels with me. I was not in charge of payroll and finances and therefore I could not and cannot do anything about the fact that the new owners of the company chose not to pay the developers. I was tricked in believing Mr. Rahman (the owner) was a multi-millionaire who could deliver what he promised and hence I relayed all of these messages to our development partners and defended the company with everything I had on this forum.

Now for some reason you feel the need to "expose" me as a master criminal who is responsible for this fiasco. Well, I hate to disappoint you but I''m a 25 year old citizen of the Netherlands who hasn''t gotten as much as a parking ticket in his life. I regret what has happened to all of the developers and I have given all documentation I could to the few who are trying to build a case for a lawsuit against Crystal Interactive. It''s really everything I could possibly do to help these people. I do not deserve to have a bloodhound chasing me 365 days a year trying to prosecute me in a moral crusade without even a shred of evidence that I knew what was going on. I was a "paper" CEO of the European subsidiary of Crystal Interactive. No real power, no authority. I merely signed new developers and therefore unwillingly became the public "face" of the company which several angry developers seem to still blame for everything. All I can say is "Hey wake up! There''s an American gentleman becoming rich off other people''s back and you are still hammering on an innocent and unknowing "tool" of this Mr. Rahman!!!".

Now leave me alone and get a life. Start helping the poor souls in Argentina for example who are victim of starvation! My sympathies to your people but you are really a sad sad SAD individual!!!

Sincerely,

Alex

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement