🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

List of all CANADA Game Dev companies

Started by
12 comments, last by mmimissu 22 years, 2 months ago
Hi all I was wondering if anyone had a link to a URL that listed all or most CANADA game development companies? I found some sparse lists on gamasutra, and yahoo is really unorginized when it comes to listing. Thanks in advance
Advertisement
I don''t have a website( I don''t think there is any ), so let''s just make a list here!

Here are the ones I found with a quick search

Ottawa : Artech Studios http://www.artechstudios.com/
There was also sirtech, but I believe they are closed now.

Montreal : Ubisoft (they have an office ),
Cryo Network
Game dev companies out here on the west coast (Burnaby/Vancouver/Victoria):
Barking Dog Studios
Relic
Radical
Disney Interactive
EA Sports
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
BioWare is in Edmonton
In Montréal :

DTI Infogramme
Microids
Strategy First
Ubisoft

( And a few others ... )
Hey Martee,

which ones in Victoria. Do you know of any others on Vancouver Island, that''s where i''m from...

Rob
rhuala@yahoo.com
Nintendo second party developer silicon knights is in St. Cathrines Ontarion
And lets not forget the makers of Unreal...Digital Extremes in London,Ontario.

Hey Rob, nice to see a fellow Vancouver Islander here!
As far as I know, Disney Interactive is the only game development company on the island. Sanctuary Woods used to be in Victoria, but I don''t think they are anymore.
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
Martee,

What kinda stuff do you do on the island, give me an email and let me know instead of boring the people on this forum. Let me know what kinda game you are working on, maybe we have common interests who knows...

Rob
rhuala@yahoo.com

Wonder how many others on this forum are from the island...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement