🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Think about East Asia Game Market?

Started by
3 comments, last by sseo2030 22 years ago
I would like to turn my business into publishing and localizing English based PC and console games in Japanese, Korean and Chinese market. Technical view point, we have enough experiencd skilled people. However, we are not sure how we can make business with oversea developers. If anyone has experience on dealing with oversea game developers, please drop a line... also, if you are interested in localization or publishing East Asia market, please send me email. Thank you [edited by - sseo2030 on June 13, 2002 9:26:01 AM] [edited by - sseo2030 on June 13, 2002 9:26:43 AM] [edited by - sseo2030 on June 18, 2002 6:11:44 AM]
Advertisement
Hi, I''m currently doing such business in China. We import games from oversea and localize them in Chinese, then publish them in China market. I think I can give you some advise, please tell me what you want to know and I will try my best to help you. Please write to my email box: wang.wen@netease.com

Wendy
I have dealt and am currently dealing with Japanese and Korean companies at the moment. If you have any specific questions please let ask away.
Thanks for the response.

Yes, we do provide Korean, Japanese and Chinese localization.

We are currently providing following services
1.Product localization.
2.Web site localization
3.Game Publishing in Korea and Japan

We are not limited to the PC games but to console game as well.

Think about shareware? We will provide you more options on East Asia market.

Thank you
Sunghun
Do you have a web site? Are you currently distributing Shareware in Korea?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement