🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crystal Interactive

Started by
24 comments, last by naboo 23 years, 4 months ago
hey, what the heck is your problem with crystal interactive nicole?
Advertisement
I just asked an innocent question about information that all companies make public, their amount of sales, you can read anywhere how many copies any game from any company sold, I just asked the same public information. BTW I don''t like anonymous messages, AT LEAST choose a nick name (and keep it always the same) and write it at the end of your message.
Why does this happen!

It seems like almost EVERY thread about (or even just containing the mention of) crystal interactive degenerates into some sort of mindless mudbath.

So please not now.

This is not the time for another round of Crystal-bashing.
Whatever happens, I think crystal interactive rocks!
We should support the underdog! Atleast they got my respect.

"Why does this happen!"
Things happen for a reason...
But I didn''t do like those anonymoust posters which does not have a clue of what being sutil means, I asked an innocent question about the number of copies sold of a game (Trax) which is something that all companies make public. It''s not me the one who causes the fuss, read the messages and you''ll see it''s obvious, the fuss begins when some things are done to avoid replying.
If it''s posted everywhere, why do you ask me about this? Therefore we conclude it is not. PC Data offers sales figures on subscription. If you must know please get it from there!

Alex
Crystal interactive is a one man company.
They steal from developers is said. I think that it''s true.
The mentioned guy called Alex, works from his bedroom as a
"publisher".
The mentioned new website is made by a good friend of him.
Who then earns a little of the stolen royalties.
Rather strong allegations and even bolder because you made them anonimously. We currently employ about 75 staff with up to 200 freelancers working for us.

Please visit our booth at the Milia 2001 and look at our new range of products. I''m getting so f***ing tired of this brainless form of accusation that we''re dishonest!!!!

Alex

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement