🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Crystal Interactive

Started by
24 comments, last by naboo 23 years, 4 months ago
The sales of OTHER companies are poster everywhere, not yours, you''re trying to find any excuse to avoid answering, if your company offers that information like any other company and you have nothing to hide why don''t you just answer? Your last 2 messages are a proof that you refuse to answer and people with nothing to hide would not refuse to answer a simple question like that.
To the anonymous posters, don''t say direct things or they will close the thread, for example I didn''t say any direct agression, I just asked a simple question.
Advertisement
75 people I doubt that strong even 200 freelancers, how do you pay so much people for a little one man box.

Your referentions are very bad.
Crystal Interactive are a publishing company which I suspect is run by just one man (although Alex and his psuedonyms would beg to differ). In my dealings with them I have found them to be untrustworthy and unprofessional. Please, nobody use this "company" unless you intend to be ripped off.

http://www.geocities.com/ben32768

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

You weren´t the anonymous poster, benjamin bunny, right?

i have the feeling this is getting out of hand again. Maybe it would be worth considering putting and end to anonymous posting alltogether??

Alex, I have a few question that might interest others, so I would ask it publicly.

1. Do you accept submission of RPG games?

We are currently at preview/demo stage and recently started think about distribution channel.

2. Do you accept submission in password protected downloadable form?

Thanks.

--
bernie
www.bkgames.com
#1 If your the ceo of a 75 person staffed corperate giant, why do you continue to waste your time posting to gamedev message boards?

#2 Why in those posts would you say things like "f***ing tired" etc. that looks really bad coming from the ceo in my opinion.
Also, instead of "its none of your business", why dont you try a more professional approach "due to legal bindings with the developer, we are unable to reveal such information at this time" The previous makes you sound like a 10 year old, and after all, you are a CEO, right?

#3 If you are a dishonest publisher, it will work out in the end against you, if you arent, then all the better.

So stop trying to quell the flames of these people and just do your thing. By interrupting every message post, you are only adding fuel to the fire and negating the effect you want to have by doing so. BTW, by not answering questions about your company you are looking very suspicious.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement