Advertisement

Inspirational project; on hold, seeking artist.

Started by July 22, 2011 05:44 AM
23 comments, last by pangahas 12 years, 8 months ago

[quote name='lHorus' timestamp='1323859669' post='4893795']
No offense, this is just a question: is that the final look that its going to have?
It looks extremely amateurish, aren't you guys going to make an upgrade?

Thanks for the feedback. It really depends on the artist I end up collaborating with.

To reduce confusion I'd like to again state that I've been the only one that has worked on the project thus far.
That includes all of the art. It is discouraging to hear that you think it looks unskillful...
[/quote]

I think its extremely impressive that you have done all this yourself. Especially the blue creature. Its awesome :)

I strongly disagree with lHorus. Keep up the good work.

My portfolio: Portfolio @ www.Shadow-Embryo.com 2D/3D Freelance work: GameDev Thread Marketplace Freebie: Toon Goblets

[quote name='lHorus' timestamp='1323859669' post='4893795']
No offense, this is just a question: is that the final look that its going to have?
It looks extremely amateurish, aren't you guys going to make an upgrade?

Thanks for the feedback. It really depends on the artist I end up collaborating with.

To reduce confusion I'd like to again state that I've been the only one that has worked on the project thus far.
That includes all of the art. It is discouraging to hear that you think it looks unskillful...
[/quote]

It looks good to me. I wouldn't put it in the "programmer art" category. It's not like you have a bunch of stick figures running around between half-life 1 crates.
Advertisement
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Still looking gentlemen~!
I can't help telling you that what I saw is very impressive for one-man team! You programming that thing and also creating some art for it is... I really don't have words for it. You are my hero! I can't do 3D models, but if you need 2D art or textures for the models you/someone else create, feel free to contact me. Just don't give up because this one here has great potential! ;)

??? Legen... wait for it... dary Game Art for your every needs! ???

Like what others said what you have here is pretty impressive for a one man team.I'm not sure if I can work on this project full time but I'm willing and interested to help out on the art side of things.Samples of my work can be seen here- pangahas.deviantart.com you could also contact me via email-nivram1124@yahoo.com or skype-mrpangahas.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement