Looking for beginners in any discipline

Started by
55 comments, last by NachoSmalls 4 years ago

HI i have sent you a message @lauta when you can please check it out or add me on discord skulljocker#2171

Advertisement

Hello, I am heavily intrigued by this. My Discord tag is BluntPika#0001. I love programming, and have been learning C++. Currently, I want to create projects that I can use toward getting a job in the industry. I don't know too much, but I've made simple games, such as Tetris, Snake, Connect Four. I've even started dabbling in 3D programming. I think this is a great idea, and I'd like to be a part of it.

@lauta This thread is great! What a nice community feeling has built up around this. You have a kind way about your writing, Lauta.

I make music, you can hear that here:

https://soundcloud.com/maxim-davies-walter/sets/music-for-games

Voyage is my most recent track, and my first attempt at making music for cinema/games specifically.

I'm learning Python and have several years working as a designer with decent knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop. I've also done some pixel art sprite animation in the past.

I would love to contribute some music to a project, or anything that is at all useful. Please add me on Discord mux#6772

Thanks, good luck everyone!

Hi! I just sent you a friend request : )

( I am d-money#3492 )

I’ve been writing and producing music for many years, but am just recently getting into fmod. Hopefully I’ll be able to learn with you all !

Hello Lauta!
While casually browsing the net in search of kindred creatives, I came across this site and your post! Knew immediately I had to create an account to hit up your offer.

A bit about me:
My discord is Inky#2516
I'm a 2D concept artist with a bit of 3D modelling knowledge in maya. I love to visualize the world for games and media! Having to work alone though is creatively stifling and I would love to expand my service to a team of passionate devs.

I would love to be a part of this and join in jolly cooperation!
Cheers!

None

Quick message to everyone replying-

It’s really amazing to see all of the passionate and kind people coming together to learn!

However, I think the OP has probably lost track of all the replies over time. I’m going to try to add everyone to a new discord to keep the idea going!

my discord name is d-money#3492

hope to see you all there!

@lauta Hi there,

I'm really interested in starting a project with beginners or experience people. I started coding with Unity a month ago and it would really help get involve with people :D

Please let me know if you still have any space left?

Thanks a lot

Hey guys,

i'm looking for a project i can work on. I love it to work with people together on projects. If you have still an open seat available this would be nice :-)

My experience:

I'm working now since 15+ years in the gaming industry as game programmer (backend / game logic ). Started six months ago to learn 3d modeling as a hobby and getting better and better each day. :-) My main coding language is C#.

My discord: C64Gamer#1337

I am just starting my journey into C++. We will see how it goes!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement